We are proud to announce the next release of mul – 2.0.00
Source tar ball can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/mul/ .
Git repo is also available : git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/mul/code mul-code
In brief, we have following new features under the hood :
– Availability of “services” exported to various apps.
– Support for RPC or shared memory constructs for inter-app communication
– Support for auxillary connections by “core” mul to boost parallel processing
– Support for seqlock primitive for low contention locking
– datapath-id abstraction into a sequential-id space for applications
– Stringent flow and action validations before applying to hardware
– Support for almost all OF 1.0 actions
New applications Continue reading